What is included in Monitoring & Maintenance?
- We instantly respond when your alarm activates and notify you & nominated keyholders.
- You will also get a notification from your smart device through the app. Two layers of protection.
- Action24 have immediate access to Gardaí, Fire and Ambulance services in the case of an emergency.
- Action24 Customers are registered on the Garda Pulse System.
- We are here 24/7/365. Offering complete protection for you and your family.
- Unlimited standard service calls during normal business hours Monday to Friday.
- Full warranty and free replacement of system parts. Battery replacement included. (T&Cs apply).
How Alarm Monitoring Works:
Our Alarm Monitoring/Receiving Centre
Our Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), is certified to European Standard EN50518 – the highest level standard an ARC can receive. To meet EN50518, an ARC must operate 24/7, including during a crisis and have proper reaction time based on the risk priority for the customer. Certification for EN-50518 covers all elements of the operation of a monitoring centre from HR and admin all the way through to response times, even the type of doors used within our alarm receiving centre! The Action24 ARC is also certified under PSA 33, this is a license issued by the Private Security Authority (PSA) in Ireland.
Mauris venenatis interdum lectus. Donec urna lorem, facilisis ut, tincidunt nec, pulvinar vitae, dolor. Nam tellus arc.
Proin viverra, quam et aliquam molestie, turpis enim pellentesque eros, nec varius sem est id sapien. Aliquam at orci. Cras enim. Nam magna quam, elementum a, aliquet at, eleifend id, lacus.
Mauris venenatis interdum lectus. Donec urna lorem, facilisis ut, tincidunt nec, pulvinar vitae, dolor. Nam tellus arcu, faucibus sed, dapibus in, faucibus ut, odio. Donec quis neque. Nunc id mauris. Aenean tempor venenatis augue. Cras posuere lectus id enim. Donec scelerisque. Mauris libero. Nullam ut neque in ipsum pharetra tempor.