Action24 Job Vacancies
We have a range of opportunities within Action24. Please see below for current roles now available. If you have any general queries with regards to careers in Action24, please email email@example.com.
The Customer Service Representative will act as a point of contact for all customers. The successful candidate will organise engineer visits, manage customer service queries and ensure the highest standard of service is provided at all times to ensure total customer service satisfaction. This is a permanent, full time role in a company that truly values its team members and provides a flexible
- Manage all customer queries via phone, email etc.
- Communicate any issues to the relevant departments
- Provide expert customer service consistently
- Communicate with the customer in a friendly and professional manner
- Process orders, advise customers on pricing
- Complete and process prepay bookings
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Knowledge of security systems a distinct advantage
- Must be customer-focused with the ability to multitask and problem solve
- Proven track record of achieving / overachieving KPIs
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Action24 are in a phase of expansion and we are on the lookout for talented engineers for Intruder and Fire Alarm Installation & Service.
If you would like to join the Action24 Engineer Team…
AlarmControl24 are seeking to hire full-time control room operational staff to support our current team in our state of the art Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
At AlarmControl24 we provide the complete range of alarm monitoring services to homes and business nationwide. We are 100% Irish owned and operate from Sandyford Business Park, Dublin 18.
Our service offering can be divided into four main categories:
- Standard Alarm Monitoring
- Alarm Monitoring via our Award Winning Radio Network
- Remotewatch Live CCTV Monitoring
- Lone Worker Support
We pride ourselves in providing innovative and cutting edge solutions to our customers. Our long range radio monitoring solution won the “Innovation in Security 2014” award at the annual Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA) Awards. Our business is about providing simple, robust solutions to our customers.
We are licensed by the PSA (Private Security Authority) to provide monitoring services in the Republic of Ireland, we are certified by the Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board (SSAIB).
We are also members of the Irish Security Industry Association (ISIA) and recently received Qualsec accreditation.
Control Room Operator Role:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and members of the public.
- Be flexible and possess the ability to function in different situations.
- Be a dependable team player with business maturity and enthusiasm.
- Availability to work on 12 hour shift basis (nights, days and weekends).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processing alarms signals received from customer’s premises including CCTV alarm activations.
- Liaising with keyholder(s), Garda and emergency services when required in line with client site protocol.
- Carry out client site protocol with respect to processing alarm activations.
- Reacting to incidents in a timely manner, meeting recognised PSA performance criteria.
- Process in a professional manor inbound and outbound calls from/to alarm installers, end users and the emergency services.
- Assist installers and end users with respect to alarm monitoring related queries.
- Carry out CCTV camera patrols and record/report faults on a shiftly basis.
- Be vigilant with respect to health and safety in your workplace, ensuring facilities are kept clean, safe and operational.
- Other security related duties that may be deemed necessary by the control room supervisor or management during the course of your normal working shift.
Prior experience working in an Alarm Receiving Centre or the security industry would be an advantage but not a requirement, all new control room operational staff have to complete full training prior to commencement of their role within the AlarmControl24 Alarm Receiving Centre.
In line with Security industry standards, successful candidates are required to undergo a satisfactory background vetting, employment history and criminal record check.
Who we are looking for:
A motivated self-starter with a passion for delivering exceptional customer experience. Solution focused attitude is essential, with a growth mentality. Natural ability for striking up a conversation with a diverse range of customers. Comfortable working in a target driven environment and with a proactive approach to looking for better ways of working.
The primary focus of this role will be handling inbound sales enquiries in the form of calls, web leads and internal referrals for our domestic market and on occasion small business. You will be part of a growing team that is a key element to the aggressive growth targets for Action24 over the coming years.
- Responding to and following up on all incoming sales enquiries
- Achievement of monthly sales targets
- Effective management of sales pipeline
- Structured follow up process for all leads and quotes
- Understanding of Action24 competitors and other related products
- Establish customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations (where appropriate)
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales role
- Security industry experience is desired but not essential
- Proven track record in achieving Sales targets
- Excellent understanding of technology developments and market trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Work well in a target driven environment
- Ability to work within a team and on own initiative
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Basic Salary: €31,000
- PLUS: Uncapped commission
- Pension contributions
- Company bonus scheme
- Remote and Hybrid working options
- Study and Training Support
- Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Occasional events and trade shows throughout the year
- Office based in Sandyford
- Remote and Hybrid working options for the right candidate