Smart Alarm App
powered by Alarm.com
All Action24 smart home alarm systems come with the award winning Alarm.com Home Alarm App as standard. It is the leading home security and automation app and will revolutionise the way you use your alarm system in your home.
Life made easier: The Smart Alarm App
How to get started with your Home Alarm App
- When you book your Action24 Alarm installation, please download the Alarm.com Home Alarm App in advance of the engineer arriving at your home.
- You can download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play (quick links above).
- When the Engineer arrives at your house on the scheduled installation date, they will provide you with your login details.
- The Engineer will go through the steps with you to set up your app and show you the main functions and features.
- You are then ready to use your alarm system remotely from anywhere at anytime.
Home Alarm App FAQ
Unlimited. The Alarm.com App can be downloaded to as many smartphones and tablets as you need. At no extra cost.
You can manage what notifications you get via your app (whether they are push, text or email alerts).
- Go into your Alarm.com App
- Click the 3 bars in top left corner
- Scroll down to ‘Notifications’
- You will see what’s enabled for your device
- Click the settings icon in top right corner to view all notifications (active and paused)
From the App:
You can easily add new user codes to your system from the Alarm.com app. This Short Video explains how.
From Desktop, see below:
1) On a PC go to www.alarm.com
2) Click login (top right)
3) Login with your user name and whatever password you set up (Action24 can reset your password if you have forgotten this)
4) Click users on the left hand side of page
5) Click Add User (blue button left hand side near top of page)
6) Fill in their name (or generic name such as Child Minder)
7) Add contact details email if you wish
8) Click the lock symbol bottom left
9) Click Access Code area which will initially have four blanks (this will have appeared under the lock symbol after you click it)
10) Fill in the four digit code you wish them to use
11) Scroll down if required and select if you want access at all times or limited (if limited fill in time details)
12) Click save. This will send the details to the panel usually within 10 to 20 minutes