Indoor Motion Sensors
Triggered by internal movement when alarm is set.
- Internal or indoor motion sensors are normally placed in hallways, landings and open plan kitchen/dining areas.
- These sensors still capture movement when in ‘Arm Stay’ mode but the signals are not sent to our Alarm Receiving Centre so you can move freely around your home when the alarm is set.
- You can also see motion activity around the house on your smart alarm app.
Door and Window Alarm Sensors
- When the window alarm sensor is set up and a window is tampered with or opened, the window alarm sensor will trigger the alarm.
- Similarly when the door alarm sensor is set and the door is tampered with or opened, the alarm will trigger.
- Your alarm quotation will specify all the contact sensors that are recommended to protect all the vulnerable entry points of your home.