With more and more choice in the monitored alarm and CCTV market, what makes Action24 stand out from the noise? We have listed the top 5 reasons you should choose us…..
- No more plastic buttons and bulky control boxes – our control panel is a touchscreen pad (similar to an iPad) that we typically fit in your hallway. Measuring just 8.5” x 6” our panel is a stylish addition to your home and super easy to use.
- After we install your system (and you have completed your initial contract term) you own the equipment. This is very important and is not the case with some of our competitors.
- Our SkyBell video doorbell is a game changer in terms of providing a video doorbell, two way audio and high resolution CCTV camera in one product.
Every system we install comes with the award winning alarm.com app as standard.
- Smart notifications to your phone (e.g. when you leave a window open – even when system not armed)
- Geofencing functionality when you forget to set
- Easily add and edit users and codes from within the app. This is useful if for example you want to set up a code for the cleaner, babysitter or a visiting relative.
- Our app is free to download for you and as many users as you wish. This is not the case with all providers who charge extra for additional users.
3. Complete security cycle
- We install your alarm, maintain your alarm and monitor your alarm. Absolutely no element of the service we provide to you is subcontracted to a third party.
- Every single person you deal with from Action24 is a directly employed, full time employee. As a result we can stand over all elements of the service we provide to you.
- All engineer call outs, 24 hour technical support and replacement parts are included in the monthly fee you pay to us. This includes all sensor and panel batteries.
The main element of our service to you is the provision of a 24 hour alarm monitoring service. Our app is easy to use and important but alarm monitoring is the reason you have engaged our services.
Our ARC is certified to the European Standard EN50518 – the highest level standard an ARC can receive. Certification for EN-50518 covers all elements of the operation of a monitoring centre from HR and admin all the way through to response times and even the type of doors used within our facility. All of our staff members have been trained to exceptionally high standards, are Garda vetted and are individually licensed by the Private Security Authority (PSA). Our facility is truly industry leading.
5. Over 40 years experience
- We have been installing electronic security systems since 1981. We know how to do this right! Our skilled engineers and operations staff are committed to providing you with the best possible experience 24/7.
- We have a nationwide base of domestic and commercial customers so our engineers will always be close by.
- Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. Check out our Google reviews and Facebook reviews to see some feedback from our customers.
The above is just a few reasons why you should consider our services. For more information or to talk to us about your security needs visit www.action24.ie, call us on 01-2973333 (& option 4) or email us on email@example.com .
Alternatively feel free to call into our offices in Sandyford, Dublin 18 for a full demonstration, to meet the team and visit our ARC. We may even have some posh coffee for you!